Wednesday, November 3, 2010

flowers, "food for the soul"

I have new friend here in Hawaii.  Nick.  He runs this fasting retreat.  His mom was very into her flowers and felt they are very important in life.  We shared how our moms had this similarity.


My mom said to me once that flowers are "food for the soul"...

Thanks mom for making my stubborness finally accept this!



I made a bouquet for two of the girls that are fasting here too, not as good as your bouquets!

Earth is a flower and it's pollinating.
Neil Young

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
Gerard De Nerval

Everybody has a right to like or dislike anything or anyone. From a flower to a flavor to a book or a composition but it is very sad that in our country we actually fight over such things in an unseemly manner.
Ravi Shankar

No comments:

Post a Comment