Wednesday, October 13, 2010

eating very good fruits in Oregon...

I want to find someone that can send me "AKEE" asap....I hear its in south florida, if you have any contacts please advise.

today I feasted on sweet succulent Canteloup, amazing seeded grapes, and sungold tomatos and huge bowl of sticky wet Medjools from Datepeople.

I have been folowing my evening meal with a few raw Brasil nuts, they are pretty nice.  I feel they are fresh and truly raw, but not so sure...i got them at the Raw spirit festival in Arizona.  I do feel better lately eating less nuts and avocados.  MOst of my nutrition is coming from juicy fruits and DATES.

It feels like Ive been eatin 100% fruitarian for a few years now.  I have had a few slip ups.  The last two slip ups are from eating raw salty food.  1.  raw salsa with onions and peppers..2. raw cashew cheese with salt, oil, garlic, onion.  I had a 3 day reaction of stuffy nose, runny nose, sore throat.....I am happy to know that I am clean now and get these reactions to remind me to stay on course with naturaly hygienic food!

No comments:

Post a Comment